PROHIBITED CONTENT POLICY
UPDATED JULY 9, 2013
Calamity Gym, LLC (the "Company") believes it is important to remain true to it mission to provide quality content to our customers and users of this site, www.calamitygym.com, (the "Site"). This Prohibited Content Policy describes our policies and practices while you are using this Site. You understand and agree that the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether any material posted on or otherwise displayed on this Site by you is prohibited by this Agreement.
You understand and agree that as a user of this Site, you will not engage in or encourage others to engage the following practices, including but not limited to, the posting, displaying or marketing of any of the following:
- Products or content (or services related to the same) including pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products in any form, including but not limited to, magazines, photographs, video and software.
- Any information, products, services, solicitations or content for escort services, pornographic or sexual acts, illegal goods, illegal drugs, illegal drug contraband, pirated computer programs, or instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons.
- Any material, information, images, products, services, solicitations or content that exploits or are not appropriate for children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Any products, services or content frequently associated with unsolicited commercial email, a.k.a. spam, such as online and direct pharmaceutical sales, including but not limited to health and sexual well-being products, work at home businesses, credit or finance management, including but not limited to credit repair and debt relief offerings and stock and trading tips, and mortgage finance offers, event/club promotions/party lists, and odds making and betting/gambling services.
- Any material, including any audio, photographs, videos or other media, that, in the Company’s sole discretion, is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any such media that includes nude or pornographic images or content, or obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content.
- Any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents consent in the case of a minor).
- Any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Any introduction of software or hardware viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet.
- Any promotions, solicitations or participation in pyramid schemes or multi-level channel and/or network marketing (MLM) businesses, including but not limited to personal work-at-home offers promoting "get rich quick", "build your wealth" and "financial independence" offerings.
- Any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity.
- Any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
- Any third party content, including images, trademarks, proprietary products, of authors, artists, photographers, companies, or others without the express written consent of the content’s or intellectual property’s owner.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Prohibited Content Policy, Please contact our legal team.